Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the various items below to find the answers to our most popular questions. If you still have a question, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Citizen Virtual is a separate platform not associated with MINDBODY in any way, shape or form. A new login is required and takes less than 1 minute. Citizen Pilates’ memberships and packages cannot be used or converted into a Citizen Virtual membership.
- To join the wait list, you must have a class credit in your account.
- If a spot opens up, you will be notified by email and/or text, depending on your communication preferences set in your profile.
- To receive waitlist notifications, your Citizen profile must be opted in to accept notifications and reminders.
- The auto-notification will come no later than 12 hours before class starts.
- You must respond ‘Y or N’ to text message confirmations for your acceptance or rejection of the class.
- If there is no response, MINDBODY assumes you are coming to class and has reserved a spot for you.
- If you respond ‘N’ to a text message confirmation within 12 hours of class start time, this is a late cancel.
- Should you no longer want to be automatically added to class from a waitlist, they must remove yourself from the waitlist.
- If you add yourself to multiple waitlists, it is your responsibility to manage your requests so that you are not added to more than one class on the same day.
EARLY CANCEL occurs when a class is cancelled or rescheduled outside of 12 hours of class start time. There are no charges for an early cancel and no limit to the number of times you may cancel or reschedule classes. You have full control!
LATE CANCEL occurs when a class is cancelled or rescheduled within 12 hours of class start time. For legacy monthly, semi-annual, or annual unlimited memberships, late cancellations will be charged a $15 fee. No-shows will be charged a $15 fee. For drop-ins, 3-class Citizen Starter pack, 10 and 20 class packages, or 8-class, 12-class pack, 16-class pack monthly memberships, clients will be deducted a class for late cancels PLUS be charged an additional $15 fee if you are a no-show to class. All fees are automatic and non-refundable.
- We require at least 30 days notice prior to your next billing date in order to cancel or suspend a monthly plan. For example, if your billing date is the 1st of each month and you’d like to cancel or suspend by March 1st, your online request must be submitted no later than February 1st. Requests submitted less than 30 days prior to the next billing date will not be honored for the following billing cycle. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You are responsible for canceling all previously-scheduled classes that occur after your scheduled cancellation or suspension date.
- You may not keep future scheduled classes during a suspension of your membership.
- There is no fee for canceling or suspending a monthly plan or for re-joining after a monthly plan has been canceled or suspended.
- Monthly membership plan cancellations and suspensions must be submitted using the form, CLICK HERE.
What is Pilates Reformer?
The Pilates reformer utilizes spring controlled resistance to build core strength, increase flexibility and endurance. The result is a strong, well-toned body without muscle bulk.
When Are You Open?
7 days a week! We have over 180 class times for you to choose from at THREE locations!
How Do I Book?
Book instantly from our online schedule or directly from your phone with our Citizen Pilates app. Sign up, pick your class and even pay directly from the app! It’s so simple. And don’t be afraid of our waitlist. It’s a glorious thing.
Most definitely. Challenge your preconceptions. You’ll be glad you did!
What Are Sticky Socks?
Sticky socks have grips on the bottom to prevent slipping and keep your soles free from germs. We sell them at the studio!
What Do I Wear?
- Gals: Stretchy bottoms and a top that allows for full range of movement.
- Guys: Gym shorts and a t-shirt.
- Dressing rooms available.
I'm New To Pilates
Don’t be shy. Our classes are small and allow for personal attention throughout the session. Your instructor will make individual modifications for flexibility, injuries and/or overall strength. Also, come 10 minutes early and we’ll personally introduce you to the machine. It’s not scary!
Is There Parking?
Plenty. Our parking lots are just outside the front doors of each studio and are well lit. If you’re the cycling type, bring your lock… we’ve got a sweet rack just for you.